The Southeast Lancers’ cross country teams delivered a strong performance at the Three Rivers League meet on October 12, securing the runner-up position in both the boys and girls categories. Running on their home course, several athletes achieved personal and season bests, with three boys and three girls earning All-League medals for their top 10 finishes.
- Kendyl Renn finished 5th with a time of 22:47, earning an All-League medal.
- Jackie Robinson secured 7th place with a time of 23:33 and an All-League medal.
- Journee Rimmer took 10th place with a time of 24:12 and an All-League medal.
- Other team members contributed to the team’s success, and the girls’ team finished 2nd with 28 points, while Colony Crest took 1st place with 14 points.
- Zayne Gabern secured 2nd place with a time of 17:58, earning an All-League medal.
- Hudson Locke finished 7th with a time of 18:40, also earning an All-League medal.
- Colten Jameson took 9th place with a time of 19:16, adding another All-League medal.
- Other team members helped the boys’ team secure 2nd place with 26 points, while Jayhawk-Linn claimed 1st place with 20 points.
The Lancers now look forward to the 2A and 4A Regionals on October 21, where they will host the event at Greenbush, with the first race starting at 10 A.M.
With their dedication and talent on display, the Southeast Lancers’ cross country teams continue to make their school and community proud as they strive for excellence in their beloved sport.